FULL TIME, HOURLY
Shift: 5:00 am – 4:30 pm, hours varied
Days Needed: 4-5 Days a week
1. Prep cookie, scone, cake batter.
2. Make icing, filling, streusel.
3. Bake off mid-morning pastries.
4. Finish off tarts, decorate cakes.
5. Keeping chilled and counter case stocked
6. Inventory and ordering assistance
7. Help maintain an orderly kitchen such as putting away supplies in organized way
8. Help with clean up – wiping, mopping etc
1. Passion for food, baked goods and a positive attitude
2. Industry experience a plus but not necessary
3. Available to work on some weekends and holiday
4. Able to follow recipes and work efficiently and with innate sense of hustle
5. High standards of cleanliness and quality of work
6. Able to work as a team, dependable, able to do varied tasks including helping at front counter
7. Able to lift 25 lbs and stand for long periods
8. Strong work ethic
9. One-year commitment
Starting pay $15-17/hour depending on experience
Position available: Part time, hourly
Shift: Mornings: 6:15-8:15 am, may increase as business grows
Days needed: 3 - 5 days a week including Saturdays
1. Pick up pastries and deliver to various cafes and restaurants.
2. Deliver on time.
3. Verify correct numbers and type of pastries intended for correct businesses
4. Pick up tubs from cafes and bring back to bakeshop
1. A valid MA driver’s license and a clean driving record
2. Your own car
3. Background check
3. Organized and love lists
4. Reliable and like to drive
Starting pay: $15/hr inclusive of mileage
FARMERS MARKET SALES ASSISTANT
Position available: Part time/Seasonal
Shift: Varied from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Days needed: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
1. Pick up pastries, case, tables and tent from shop.
2. Set up tent, tables, pastry case at market.
3. Sell pastries at market.
4. Taking orders from customers and be knowledgeable in products
5. Pack products for customers with care
6. Making sure any cash/credit transactions are accurate
7. Break down tent and tables, return to shop.
1. Strong guest service skills
2. Cheerful attitude
3. Able to maintain calm during busy periods
4. Able to work as a team
5. Passion for food, baked goods and a positive attitude
6. A valid MA driver’s license and a clean driving record
7. Background check, your own car
Starting Pay: $12/hour, plus mileage