Join Our Team
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Baker - Full Time
Are you passionate for pastries and baked goods? Love talking about food? We are looking for an individual who strives for quality and with integrity and enjoy the companionship of others in a small bakery.
You will be part of a founding team and will be able to influence menu and processes in a growing business.
Shift: Earliest start 5 am
Days Needed: 5 Days a week, WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY includes weekends
- Morning bakeoff for retail pastry counter and wholesale – Scones, croissants, morning buns, quick breads
- Production of laminated doughs, especially croissant
- Inventory and ordering assistance
- Come up with new offerings, product testing & recipe costing
- Maintain an orderly and organized kitchen
- Have professional baking experience and industry references
- Strong work ethic and able to work as a team
- Available to work weekends
- Attention to detail. Able to assess product quality to maintain high consistency of offerings
- Self-motivated individual with passion for food
- Dependable, fun and positive attitude
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods
- High standards of cleanliness and quality of work
Starting pay $15-$18/hour
Like to drive and have an early breakfast of scone and coffee?
Join us for a short 4 times a week drive along country side to deliver pastries.
- A valid driver's license
- Own car
- Car insurance
Pay is $15/hr+ includes mileage.
Hours: 6:30-8:30 am: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Front of House Shift Leader
Love coffee and espresso drinks? Love interacting with people? Have a soft spot for pastries? If yes, please consider the following:
We are seeking a leader to help lead our Front of House staff. Our espresso machine is coming soon, so if you know how to pull shots, even better! But we will train the right individual if you are enthusiastic about GOOD coffee. We source our coffee from a local roaster (Karma Coffee) to ensure quality and freshness.
This job entails:
-attention to detail (in display of food & drinks, cleanliness)
- ensuring quality control
- coming up with ways to be efficient in processes
- motivating individuals to do their best
- guest hospitality and developing relationships with customers
- social media marketing
We are looking for a full time, non-seasonal team member to fill this position and becoming a part of a small managing team to help grow the business and have significant impact on how we present our values to our community.
It is fun and fulfilling work!