Join Our Team
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
We are looking for a cheerful front of the house staff to join our team in August. You must like hospitality and interacting with customers.
Position Available: Full time and Part time, hourly
Shift: Varied from 6:30 am-5:30 pm
Days needed: Varied including weekends, and some holidays
- Making sure counter and chilled case is clean, arranged and well stocked
- Taking orders from customers and be knowledgeable in products
- Become proficient in barista skills
- Make precise hot/cold beverages – coffee, tea, espresso drinks
- Pack products for customers with care
- Making sure any cash/credit transactions are accurate
- Help clean customer area – includes mopping, wiping, bathroom upkeep
- Strong guest service skills
- Cheerful attitude
- Able to maintain calm during busy periods
- Self-motivated and able to find ways to be productive during quiet periods
- Able to work as a team
- Passion for food, baked goods and a positive attitude
Do you love espresso drinks?
We are a small bakery focusing in quality baked goods and about to get our espresso machine and would like an individual who is passionate about quality food and beverages to join our team.
- Oversee quality control of all made-to-order drinks
- Proper cleaning of equipment and small wares
- Communicate with manager regarding inventory and equipment needs
- Provide friendly and efficient service to all customers
- An experience barista with excellent coffee bar and customer service skills
- Has an enthusiasm to share knowledge
- Passionate about small teams and quality product
Hours are varied from as early as 6:30 am - 4 pm, Tuesdays- Sundays. Must be able to work weekends.
Baker - Full Time
Are you passionate for pastries and baked goods? Love talking about food? We are looking for an individual who strives for quality and with integrity and enjoy the companionship of others in a small bakery.
You will be part of a founding team and will be able to influence menu and processes in a growing business.
Shift: Earliest start 5 am
Days Needed: 5 Days a week, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY
- Opening Baker: Morning bakeoff for retail pastry counter and wholesale – Scones, croissants, morning buns, quick breads
- Production of cakes, scones, cookies
- Inventory and ordering assistance
- Come up with new offerings, product testing & recipe costing
- Maintain an orderly and organized kitchen
- Have professional baking experience and industry references
- Strong work ethic and able to work as a team
- Available to work weekends
- Attention to detail. Able to assess product quality to maintain high consistency of offerings
- Self-motivated individual with passion for food
- Dependable, fun and positive attitude
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods
- High standards of cleanliness and quality of work
Starting pay $15-$18/hour